- Please show a copy of the order details confirmation on entry to the Gardens. Or have your PayPal receipt with you. Please note that the email confirmation may go into your SPAM folder.
- Tickets are not posted out to you and tickets are NOT available to purchase on entry.
- There is no additional charge for parking.
- We recommend bringing your own hand sanitiser with you.
- Although we have implemented many safety procedures, it is everyone’s responsibility to adhere to the health & safety and social distancing rules. Please remember that coronavirus can survive on hard surfaces for several days, therefore you use our facilities at your own risk.
- Please note in the event of force majeure (conditions such as high winds). We may have to close the gardens and cancel your booking at short notice. This would be for health and safety reasons beyond our control. We therefore advise that you check our website on the morning of your visit for any closure notifications. Only under these circumstances will you be able to receive a refund or transfer your booking to an alternative date.
- If you have a Gardeners World 2 for 1 voucher, just buy 1 adult ticket and bring the voucher with you.
- You can pay by credit or debit card by checking out as a guest however, this works better on a computer or laptop for some reason phones and tablets don’t seem to allow you to do this.
Garden Entry Day Tickets
£3.60 – £34.56 Inc Vat
Please buy your entry Day tickets here before you visit. No tickets available on the door
Please note that tickets are non refundable
Tickets are only available up to 2/3 week in advance
Season ticket holders receive free entry, just turn up – No need to book.
Children 5 years and under are free – No need to book
Please read further information below